CHRISTIAN REILLY Working as a screen printer at October Textiles, has at times been referred to as like having a job at Hotel California
Working as a screen printer at October Textiles, has at times been referred to as like having a job at Hotel California, ‘you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave’…not in a bad way, it’s just we’re a bit of a family, with the occasional row, blocked khazi and a fight for the remote, but a family none the less…we stick together.
So if you do leave, it has to be for a bloody good reason, and in the case of Christian Reilly I suppose we have to let him off.
Famous while he worked here doing crossword puzzles while printing, and often thanking me during meetings for, ‘saying yet another really good thing’…it appears he is now becoming famous for being rather funny.
- “Funnier than shoving a banger up Bono’s arse” PAUL STEPHENSON
- “Seriously cool, seriously funny- the power behind my high-backed armchair” RICHARD HERRING
- “If you’re a fan of Bill Bailey or Rich Hall, you’re probably a Christian Reilly fan already” THE GUARDIAN
- “Bill Bailey watch out, there’s a new kid on the block!” ONE4REVIEW.COM
- Blisteringly funny songs” THE STAGE
- “A charmingly confident performer, an accomplished musician and a clever comic…the funniest songs I have heard in a long time” Kate Copstick, The Scotsman
- “The word ‘charisma’ is bandied around too often, but Christian does have it in spades” CHORTLE.CO.UK
- “So much biblical gusto and zest it is impossible not to be possessed by his optimistic persona” broadwaybaby.com
- “…expresses his disdain for the world through some seriously catchy tunes…hysterical material” Three Weeks
- “A fantastic evening… Reilly’s act is acutely wonderful” remotegoat.co.uk