Integrity and ethics have always been a significant part in the way October Textiles Limited conducts business. Operating with a strong sense of integrity is critical to maintaining the trust and credibility of our customers, partners and employees.
The following is a summary of October Textiles Ltd’s Ethics Policy.
• To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• To not knowingly make misrepresentations.
• All employees have the responsibility to ensure that our business is conducted honestly in adherence with high ethical and legal principles.
• Not to tolerate any harassment or discrimination of any kind.
• No bribes to be given or received.
• Conflicts of interest must be avoided and in all cases must be reported.
• To provide products through authorised channels and not sell “grey” goods.
• To protect at all times the confidential and proprietary information of October Textiles Limited’s and that of our customers and suppliers.
• Employees are encouraged to report any wrongdoings. Those who raise genuine concerns will not be persecuted or discriminated against under any circumstances.
• Any employee who violates this policy will be liable to disciplinary action, which could include termination of employment.
We promise to uphold the highest professional standards in all our business operations and expect those with whom we do business will adhere to these standards. By being honest, open and fair, we believe contributes greatly to the many long-term business relationships we have.